Those of you who have recently attended High Holidays services at AARC know that one of the highlights are Rabbi Ora’s sermons. Each year, Rabbi Ora conjures up mind-blowing topics that gives everyone food for thought for the year to come. As a teaser for this year, I thought I’d collect some sermon highlights to look back at some of the incredible teachings of the last few years. Whether you will be at our services this year in person or online, you’re guaranteed richly meaningful learning. Just make sure you register to attend as soon as possible!
- 5779 Kol Nidre Sermon: Making a Habit of Tenderness
- 5780 Kol Nidre Sermon: Erring on the Side of Love
- 5780 Rosh Hashanah Sermon: Remembering For Life, Being Remembered for Life
- 5781 Kol Nidrei Sermon: The Whole World is a Brief Bridge
- 5781 Rosh HaShanah Sermon: Breaking and Birthing
We look forward to seeing everyone over the chagim. As always, please let us know if you have any questions.