Come to events
- All our events are listed on the calendar!
- Regular events: Fourth Friday Kabbalat Shabbat, Second Saturday Shabbat services, all at the JCC.
Holiday Planning and other needs
- All of our current needs for volunteers–to plan celebrations for Hanukkah, Purim, Passover, some Second Saturdays, and our Retreat–are available for volunteer sign ups, here.
Fourth Friday Help
- Fourth Fridays at the JCC are our largest regular community gatherings, for prayer, discussion, eating, socializing and just plain participating in community. We need your help to set up and clean up. Rabbi AJ Heschel taught us to “pray with our feet,” and we can pray with our hands, too (dishwashing can be meaningful!).
- Please, sign up here for a slot or two over the next several months.
- The Mitzvah Corps provides the opportunity for members to participate in Tikkun Olam within our community. The Corps organizes support for member families and individuals experiencing life-cycle and emergency needs.
- Contact the Mitzvah Corps chair for more information or to volunteer.
Beit Sefer Committee
- Our Beit Sefer committee helps guide the school’s curriculum and supports its activities.
- Contact the Board about joining.
Food, Land & Justice
- To get involved in our Food, Land, & Justice activities, contact Idelle Hammond-Sass.
- Once a month, AARC’s book group gathers at someone’s home to discuss a novel, story, or work of non-fiction.
- For information about the book group, click here or here.
- For upcoming book group meetings, see the calendar.
- This committee helps prospective and new members get integrated into our community.
- Contact the membership chair about joining the committee.
- When new members join us, we try to link them with one or two longer-standing members, to help them integrate.
- Contact the membership chair about being a welcomer.